Why join us ?
5 reasons to work at Wild/
- Reveal your creative potential
- Learn new cool stuff every day
- Meet young and smart international people
- Do something you love
- Be Wild… even at work
Wild is a Hong Kong based independent digital marketing agency specialised in Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content creation, Web Development, Email Marketing and Onlines Sales Optimisation. Founded by two French fellows with over 10 years of experience in web marketing, Wild is obsessed about driving the best results for its client. We are looking for a Business Developer to join our team to manage existing clients and bring on new accounts.
What will you work on?
- Increase customer base & revenue targets by acquiring and retaining customers
- Develop & strategically executive a plan, identifying target markets/verticals through the local market
- Manage long term relationships with the clients and the prospects.
- Preparation of proposals and pitches
- Train and implement a sales plan, focused on day to day activity metrics, pipeline development, and basic selling skills
- To meet all target & KPI’s set around – new business revenue, outbound contacts, customer Meetings, …
- Provide reportings on sales metrics, forecast/commits, number of appointments, …
- Represent the Company in the local market through business networking, community involvement, public speaking & connections with our customers
- Business partnership implementation: business partner meetings, strategy discussions, …
The kind of talent we look for?
- Character and personality come first. If you are curious, ambitious and creative, that’s a pretty good start.
- We need someone with excellent skills in English (Cantonese is a plus).
- Minimum of 2+ years in a technical marketing role.
- A proven track record selling digital marketing services in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Hubspot, …
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
- Independent as well as a team player