Why join us ?
5 reasons to work at Wild:
- Reveal your creative potential
- Learn new cool stuff every day
- Meet young and smart international people
- Do something you love
- Be Wild… even at work
Wild is an Hong Kong based independent digital marketing agency specialised in Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, Content creation, Email Marketing and Onlines Sales Optimisation. Founded by two French fellows with over 10 years of experience in web marketing, Wild is obsessed about driving the best results for its client.
Your main responsibilities will be to implement web marketing strategies for our customers:
- Assist in developing and executing online strategies for our customers
- Assist in planning and executing campaigns through SEO, SEM and email marketing
- Plan, perform and monitor social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Produce relevant content for our clients’ audiences
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns via KPI’s
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Help to prepare detailed reports for clients
- Collaborate with other agencies and other partners
Fields of Study : Marketing, Web Development, Journalist, Designer, Etc, …
Minimum Education Level : Bachelor
The kind of talent we look for?
Character and personality come first. If you are curious, ambitious and creative, that’s a pretty good start. We expect you to drive inspiration anytime, anywhere and to embody the digital revolution. Our best digital marketers are relentless in wowing our clients and exceeding their needs. To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor degree in creative media or related fields is a plus
- Hands-on experience in photos and videos editing by using Adobe creative suite or similar tools is an advantage
- A passion of knowing the hottest global trends on social media
- To have excellent communication skills in english and/or Cantonese
- Attentive to detail and well organised.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- Eager to learn, you’re very curious and know how and where to get information
- Any experience with social media, websites, blog, or other digital marketing fields is a strong plus